Happy Tuesday, Friends! Today I wanted to talk about 10 Books Worth Re-Reading this year. I typically don’t re-read 95% of the books that I read. However, I thought that throughout the summer and fall I might dive back into some of my past favorites.
Please note that this post does contain Amazon affiliate links which means that if you buy from a link listed below I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info see my disclosures here.
- Perfect if you like travel, adventure, or living simply
- Perfect if you enjoy beautifully written personal essays
- Perfect if you’re looking for creativity, purpose, and direction
- Perfect if you like historical fiction. It’s a series, too so it will keep you busy for quite a while
- The perfect choice if you’re looking for a classic
- The book to help you find a life quest
- A great book on living your life on purpose
- One of my absolute favorites on making the most of your time
- If you haven’t read this one, you must. It’s the diary and stories of a 13 year old living in Nazi occupied Holland during World War 2
What about your favorites? Do you have any recommendations for books that are so good that they are worth a second read? If you were making this list yourself what would be your 10 Books Worth Re-Reading?
P.S. This summer I’ve been loving the book/journal called ‘52 Lists Project’ by Moorea Seal. Essentially, you are given a list prompt and you make you list. I’ve found that it’s a great way to keep track of ideas and things that I know and love. I would highly recommend check it out!
If you enjoyed this post you might also like these posts…